Virtual Layout Tour
The Garden State Northern’s flagship passenger train, the High Mountain Flyer, pulls to a stop at Perry on its westbound run. The railroad purchased several ALCO PA and PB passenger locomotives specifically for this new train. Leading the train on this fine evening is PA #100, and PB #103.
- The Viaduct
- Jersey City Terminal & PETE Tower
- Diesel and Steam Locomotive Facilities
- Albatross Yard
- Pete’s Viaduct
- Joe Hensler Brewery & DOUG Tower
- Raystown Lake & BOB Tower
- The River Scene & WJ Tower
- Soggy Bottom & JIM Tower
- The Hidden Yard
This photo of a CSX freight emerging from the tunnel at the far west end of the River Scene looks an awful lot like a shot one could take along the famous Magnolia Cutoff!