Membership Benefits (Why you should join!)
- Click on the links below to learn much more!Operate whatever you want virtually any time you want (no era specifications)
- Operate any locomotive on our railroad, DC or DCC, with ease
- Fellowship with down-to-earth Model Railroaders and Railfans
- Operating Sessions
- Work Sessions on a Wide Variety of Projects
- Slide Shows
- Club Trips to prototype locations all over NJ, PA, NY and beyond!
- Operating the Annual Show
- Interactive Presentations on Various Topics (Wiring, Scenery, Operations, etc.)
- Participation in Business Meetings
- Dues are just $15 per month for Full Membership (ONLY $4 per month for Associate Membership)
- Christmas or other special Parties
- Swap Meets
- Important Membership Information
All members (except Life members) are required to pay monthly dues. Membership begins only after filing of application and payment of first month’s dues. New members will serve a probationary term of just one year if their goal is Full Membership. When the probationary term ends, that individual can be voted in as a Full member. All Full members receive keys to the club (for a small fee) and a vote at the monthly business meetings. Our business meetings are currently held on the third Friday of every month. Your vote counts. There is no board of directors or anything of that nature. All members under the age of 18 are classified as Junior members. New Junior members under the age of 15 may join provided they have a sponsor, a member over 18, who assumes responsibility for that Junior member.
To obtain additional information:
E-mail Info@GSMRRClub.org. We will be happy to e-mail specific information to you.
Pick up a membership application at our Open House or any Friday evening after 8PM. We always welcome visitors.